Technological micro Data (TmD) provides the full range of preservation scanning & digitising services including document & book Scanning, large
format Printing and hosted digital Archiving Services.
Established in 1990, we are located at 38-42 Cremorne Street, Richmond. Victoria. Australia. 3121. Phone: 1300 663 554 or +61 3 9427 7999
Scanning, Digitising & OCR capture:
- Business & transaction documents,
files, bound manuals and reports;
- Council Applications & Permits - Hospital Medical Records &
Clinic Patient files,
- Architectural Plans, Engineering Drawings,
- Sketches, Renderings, Mining Logs, Maps & Charts
Preservation Scanning & Digitising:
- Books: hardcover & paperback; ScanRobot video
- Photographs, Transparencies, 35mm slides, Glass
- Physical Objects, Framed Artwork and Memorabilia.
Digital conversion of:
- 16mm & 35mm Microfilm, 'M' Type Cartridges;
- Aperture Cards;
- Microfiche, COM, Ultra Microfiche, Micro-Jackets;
- Micro-Opagues, Micro Cards;
On-line Document & Information Management solutions:
Business records: Store Search Share www.docbrowser.com.au
Archivists: Record Research Remember www.archivall.com.au
Historical Societies: Minding Memories www.historybrowser.com.au
Large format prints, posters and plan
Supply and service of an extensive range of scanners for Books & Microfilm, including the ScanPro2000 digital microfilm scanner. There is also a range of refurbished digital Microfilm Scanners.
Please go to our Products page for video clips and more information and links. For more information please fill in the feedback form and we will be happy to offer more assistance to you.