What the purpose of an archive repository of vault?
A digital archive repository or vault is designed to provide a secure resource for storing and managing the metadata and digital assets such as documents, images and other valuable intellectual property. It:
- Allows only authorised access to view and share information and images.
- Helps you to avoid duplication of effort.
- Helps you have access to materials when you need them.
- Helps you to control circulation of information as decided or if rights to use them have expired.
- Facilitates the process of disseminating information to & from a secure Vault as required.